Hôtel les Oliviers***
Nestled in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Luberon, our hotel is unconventional as rooms are seperated from each over. Situated in Coustellet, it is set in a quiet place, and we are closed to :
- Gordes, one of the nicest villages of France,
- Isle sur la Sorgue, the "Venise Provençale" and its antic market,
- Roussillon, Ochres' capital,
- Fontaine de Vaucluse, and its river "la Sorgue" with the largest resurgence in France,
- the Mont Ventoux tophill of Provence with its 2000 metres high.
Closed in February.
Standard room : 70-80 € for 2 persons.
Confort room : 98-115 € for 2 persons.
Prenium room : 120-130 € for 2 persons.
Inn equipped for 6 persons : from 126 € / day- 720 to 890 € / week.
Half-Board : 35 € / person.
=> Cycling stay in a 3 stars hotel (full-board) with a professional guide, see the prices here.
Air-conditionning the the rooms.
Heated swimming-pool, jacuzzi.
Restaurant and half-board.