Hôtel les Oliviers*** - Restaurant la Marinade
Nestled in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Luberon, our hotel is unconventional as rooms are seperated from each over. Situated in Coustellet, it is set in a quiet place, and we are closed to :
- Gordes, one of the nicest villages of France,
- Isle sur la Sorgue, the "Venise Provençale" and its antic market,
- Roussillon, Ochres' capital,
- Fontaine de Vaucluse, and its river "la Sorgue" with the largest resurgence in France,
- the Mont Ventoux tophill of Provence with its 2000 metres high.
Closed in February.
Standard room : 70-80 € for 2 persons.
Confort room : 98-115 € for 2 persons.
Prenium room : 120-130 € for 2 persons.
Inn equipped for 6 persons : from 126 € / day- 720 to 790 € / week.
Half-Board : 33 € / person.
=> Cycling stay in a 3 stars hotel (full-board) with a professional guide, see the prices here.
Air-conditionning the the rooms.
Heated swimming-pool, jacuzzi.
Restaurant and half-board.