The main characteristic of these itineraries is that they go along unmade paths and over rough ground rather than taking roads and green ways.
The types of bikes most often recommended for these circuits are Mountain bikes (VVT vélo tout terrain) or electrically assisted Mountain bikes.
The itineraries take routes through open land where other open-air activities take place (hiking, horse riding, hunting…) and may go across mountain pasture.
You must respect other users of this environment and remain vigilant at all times.
To know each day the risk to cycle on our Montain, in case of fire, please check:
Carte accès massif (map each day actualized)
Phone service : 04 88 17 80 00 (call after 6pm to know the risk for the day after)
In case of fire, to follow the evolution:
Mountain bike itineraries :
Discover mountain backs itineraries of the Luberon :
- Le Pays de Forcalquier - Montagne de Lure en VTT
- La Grande Traversée VTT Alpes-Provence
- Liaison La Grande Traversée VTT Transverdon et La Grande Traversée VTT Alpes-Provence
- La Grande Traversée VTT de Vaucluse via Les Monts de Vaucluse
- La Grande Traversée VTT de Vaucluse via Le Luberon
- Liaison La Grande Traversée VTT de Vaucluse via le Luberon et La Grande Traversée VTT Alpes-Provence