Hôtel les Oliviers*** - Restaurant la Marinade
Nestled in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of the Luberon, our hotel is unconventional as rooms are seperated from each over. Situated in Coustellet, it is set in a quiet place, and we are closed to :
- Gordes, one of the nicest villages of France,
- Isle sur la Sorgue, the "Venise Provençale" and its antic market
- Roussillon, Ochres' capital
- Fontaine de Vaucluse, and its river "la Sorgue" with the largest resurgence in France,
- the Mont Ventoux tophill of Provence with its 2000 metre high.
Closed in february
Standard room : 70-80€ for 2 persons
Confort room : 80-98€ for 2 persons
Prenium room : 94-120€ for 2 persons
Inn equipped for 6 persons : from 126€/day- 670 to 890 €/week
Half-Board : 33€/ person
Air-conditionning the the rooms.
Heated swimming-pool, jacuzzi.
Restaurant and 1/2 board