How to come and move?
Do you want to come cycling in the Luberon and Verdon? Here are the different means of transport to get to and get around once on site!
- A51, exit n°17 direction Gréoux-les-Bains, Vinon-sur-Verdon then RD952 direction Gréoux-les-Bains OR
- A51, exit n°18 towards Valensole, Gréoux-les-Bains and RD6 towards Valensole or RD82 towards Gréoux-les-Bains
- A8, exit n°36 direction Draguignan then D54 direction Digne-les-Bains, Gorges du Verdon OR
- A8, exit 34 direction Barjols then D560 direction Barjols then Sillans-la-Cascade or direction La Verdière, Riez
Avignon TGV train station and link by Cavaillon TER station (possibility to continue to Marseille station).
Saint-Charles TGV Station (Marseille) /Gare d'Aix-en-Provence TGV then connecting by the TER stations of Manosque, La Brillanne and Meyrargues (bus to Pertuis).
Saint-Charles TGV station (Marseille) /Aix-en-Provence TGV then connecting by the TER stations of Meyrargues, Manosque, La Brillanne OR Les Arcs-Draguignan TGV station.
Railways of Provence: Nice - Digne-les-Bains line with stations in Entrevaux, Annot.
Route Plan du Var/Digne-les-Bains will be provided by coach until further notice.
No bike transport on this train. More info: 04 97 03 80 80 - www.tourisme.trainprovence.com
Regional Express Lines - 0 809 400 013 - zou.maregionsud.fr
Bike transport possible on LER lines, in hold. It is advisable to carry your protected bike in a protective cover.
• South East Mobilities - Lines 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 107 - 109
Possibility of transporting bicycles on line 15 Avignon TGV - Apt.
04 90 74 20 21 - www.sudest-mobilites.fr
• Link Cavaillon-Pertuis: Line 8 - Sumian: 04 91 49 00 49
Links within the Verdon - 04 92 70 35 80 - mobilite.dlva.fr (Mobility Service - Transagglo)
Your car free route in South Region - www.sudmobilite.fr
Would you like to call on one of our network professionals for your travel? Need to carry your luggage and bicycles between two stages?
Find those of the Luberon and Verdon here to accompany you as part of your outing /stay by bike or mountain bike.
Order your free brochure
Discover our editions of the Luberon south side to prepare your weekend and holidays: guide, accommodation, hiking...Order